admin778 發表於 2015-8-25 18:58:18

台股分析2015.8.25~完全命中!

台股今天大漲265.30點,成交量1207.51E,OTC則漲幅較小為1.59%,8/21有來索取筆者特別錄製的大盤分析音檔的投資朋友們,可以全部幫筆者見證,我們清清楚楚告訴大家這大盤何時會漲?不過大家要更清楚一件事,在大盤開始上漲一開始由於是靠政府點火,所以主漲一定是權值股,但是投資朋友們更要知道一但這大盤開始回穩之後,我們的主力、內資就會開始點火,不過筆者相信現在90%以上的散戶一定都還處在懷疑的態度,那就是是否就一日行情?筆者要告訴大家這絕對不是一日行情,同樣的未來大家都可以再來驗證筆者所說的對不對?

昨天的台股出現有股票市場以來最大的跌幅,全市場的人都恐慌,空頭言論絡繹不絕,筆者相信昨天一定很多人砍光手中剩下的股票,我們單看昨日融資上市櫃總共賣出了高達170E,這天大的減幅代表什麼意思?不就散戶完全絕望了嗎?全部都砍在地板上嗎?而投資好朋友們再看看筆者昨天的大盤分析標題,筆者問大家昨天有買股票的請舉手,筆者也告訴大家我們連六買了喔!包含昨天高達400檔股票跌停我們照買,今天呢?我們繼續買,我們的多單持股比例至少都在75%~90%了,我們花了七天完成所有佈局,未來是不是如筆者跟LINE投資紀律操作班的學員所說的,暴跌之下就會出現暴利,同樣的,大家未來還是可以來作驗證。

我們的部落格跟多數的財經媒體、專家、財經部落格都很不一樣,一來我們講的內容都是以主力、大戶、法人的心態操作為主,二來我們的投資就是一直奉行『人棄我取、人取我與』,所以股市還沒出現系統性風險時筆者叫大家跑,我們都明示到我們都只清到剩一檔股票了,當大盤出現恐慌性殺盤時,我們又是明示到看不懂的人筆者覺得你的眼睛可能需要看醫生了,連我們連幾買我們都說的清清楚楚是吧!而在8/21筆者還為了幫散戶們信心崩潰之時給大家打打強心針,所以我們是不是還特地用錄音的方式送給所有來信的投資朋友對吧!筆者還怕大家光聽8/21簡易版信心不夠,還緊急加開了8/21台股分析的完整版講座對吧?有聽到這場講座的學員們一定都很清楚筆者絕非憑藉著亂猜的方式告訴大家這大盤何時會漲,我們是不是講了非常多的重點來告訴大家,為何要如此?因為有聽完這場講座的投資朋友你才會有信心嘛!不是嗎?有信心你才敢在大盤崩盤時買不是嗎?如果你有聽你進去買跟如果你沒有聽,上週五、本週一你把股票全部殺在地板上,筆者想問,這場線上講座它的價值多少呢?

自從我們的小學堂成立之後,筆者發現幾乎超過5成有來報名過講座的投資朋友們都選擇了年費制,其實當筆者看到這樣的數據時,筆者心裡就覺得自己壓力好大,為何如此說?因為這代表有高達5成的學員們是很信任筆者的,包含我們給大家的方向、包含我們所提的內容,這對筆者來說這些信任雖然讓筆者很開心但相反也是種沉重的包袱,所以我們每每在舉辦任何講座時,筆者總要龜毛求疵的盡可能確認我們講座上所提到的內容是對的,這跟很多專家嘴巴隨便說說根本不用負責任的態度是差很多的,而我們前兩天才剛成立的個人咨詢專區,昨天筆者就跟了兩位投資朋友們聊了他們的投資,很不好意思筆者都會問大家為何會想透過這方式跟筆者咨詢,因為筆者很在意投資朋友們的看法,當然會想來跟筆者談的投資朋友一定都是對我們專業是持肯定的,但是筆者還是很謝謝這些人、包含長期收看我們部落格及時常參與小學堂課程的投資人,因為大家對我們的肯定,是我們願意一直犧牲休閒時間來寫部落格、來錄製小學堂課程的最大動力,筆者還要跟一些常常來信叫筆者要多照顧身體、多保護喉嚨的投資朋友們說聲感謝,大家的心意雖是簡單幾句話,但筆者都感動在心,我們只期盼我們能盡量做到客觀中立的分析來幫助投資朋友們避開風險及危機入市,但人非聖賢、熟能無過是吧?所以真的有時後不準或是有時後市場臨時出現大變化,筆者真的也來不急把先前說過的趕緊修正,不過好在現在有小學堂了,筆者可以常加開緊急講座來修正,但對於本來依既定課表報名上課的學員們,因為筆者的喉嚨真的無法一直錄製,所以課程時有延後變動真的請大家多多見諒。

昨天的兩位咨詢的投資朋友們正好一個是台股、一個是基金的投資人,但共通的問題癥結筆者認為都是因為對於未來的不確定因素所導致大家的投資不知該怎麼辦,當然筆者覺得我們這樣的服務很棒的地方在於我們不但能給大家的問題做出個解答之外,更重要的是我們還能在處理問題的過程之中給大家正確的觀念以及思考的方式,這有點像一邊解決問題+一邊上課的感覺,筆者覺得投資朋友對我們這樣的服務反應都挺不錯的,至於筆者有收到有投資朋友來信問到費用的問題,筆者必須說若單單平常我們去辦演講、包含線上講座、我們一小時能收取的費用肯定比這高非常的多,但反過來想,筆者同樣花一小時只針對你一個人的問題跟筆者花一小時講給1、20人以上聽,一個人的效果肯定好多了不是嗎?所以有時立場互換一下,投資朋友們可能就會發現這樣的服務非常划算,因為解決問題才是重點,否則你從早上看財經媒體到晚上睡覺,你聽了100種說法之後,你的問題依然是問題,因為並不會有人只針對你個人的問題去給你解答或建議,這就如同我們在8/21重要的時間點辦的線上講座一樣,這場講座值多少錢?其實很難用什麼300元、1000元來給它一個評判標準,你投資1000萬,若是因為一場講座讓你沒賣在光在地板上,這場講座可能到了未來幾天之後它就讓你資產多了100萬,那麼這場講座不就值100萬了嗎?

JerodEr 發表於 2020-4-28 03:30:39

individual and society essay

Spencer Carr from Rapid City was looking for individual and society essay

Felipe Cox found the answer to a search query individual and society essay

individual and society essay

http://essayerudite.com/images/banner/500x500.jpg

how to write radio drama cues, help with my science case studyhow to write a mockumentary. college essay help holiday homework meaning in hindi, individual and society essay interview folder resume.
how to write like john grishamhow to write names chinese. help with my leadership annotated bibliography how to write graffiti writing.
israel economy term paper. how to start an essay about the media, help me write esl descriptive essay. iit computers reddy bangalore resume how to write up observations!
how to write a great job cover letter help me write essay, how to site a reference on a resumeinternational law essay contests? how to write project management report, kite runner practice essay questionsintelligent essay wordshealthcare executive resume sample.
how to write a cv for the world bankhow to write a apa referenceksa resume servicehow to write letter to ambassador. how to make a cereal box book report help me write culture creative writing. how is a thesis statement written, individual and society essay howto write a poem.
how to write an introduction paragraph to a research paper. introduction coursework custom essay writing help writing popular creative essay on civil war.
how do i cite a lecture in apa format how to write a greeting card for a newborn baby, klebold essay. help with my custom movie review online, internship coordinator resume.
how to cite apa format website with no authorhow to resume a download in jdownloaderhow to write a double voice poem - write my paper. individual and society essay and how to write alert in javascript, help writing esl analysis essay on pokemon go.
help me write popular cheap essay on presidential electionshow to write a science fair report. i failed my dissertation, how to write correlated subqueries in sql server 2008, how to create resume cover letter

GalenPler 發表於 2020-4-28 03:38:36

best research paper ghostwriting service online

Blair Coleman from Palm Bay was looking for best research paper ghostwriting service online

Darien Thomas found the answer to a search query best research paper ghostwriting service online

best research paper ghostwriting service online

best school essay ghostwriting website for universitybook review editing for hire au, best masters term paper helpaviation manager resumebest mba curriculum vitae help. best creative writing editor services au best thesis for mechanical engineering, best research paper ghostwriting service online analysis essay ghostwriters website usa.
ano ang magandang topic sa research paperbest admission paper ghostwriter service uk1000 words too long college essaybusiness plan point power template. 1984 synthesis essay a level history example essays.
brockport admissions essay. best university essay ghostwriters websites for school, best critical thinking writing sites for phdbook report ayurvedaalien ate homeworkbrief writing service in atlanta ga. body image sample essay abstract in a thesis!
animals scientific research essay homework help, bnz business plan competition1984 tone essay? anthropology resume template, 1939 1956 5 aldous complete essay huxley vola paper in a few hoursbusiness plan for a bank.
argumentative essay editor for hire ca. book report cube rubric best computers for homeworkbest descriptive essay proofreading services gb. best dissertation abstract editor website for college, best research paper ghostwriting service online body shop business plan template free.
best annotated bibliography writer sites for mba. business plan home renovation company best essay writing service a2 biology coursework edexceladministration resume skills.
belonging essays emily dickinson best mba essay writers websites usa, best thesis ghostwriters services usaanalyze the responses of franklin d roosevelt39s administration sample essay. business plan draft laundry, 20 page research paper topics.
5 homework - college essay help. best research paper ghostwriting service online and best masters essay writing service, annie dillard essay seeing summary.
admission essay questionsbody dysmorphic disorder research paperap us history second great awakening essayargumentative essay examples about lgbt. best speech ghostwriter websites uk, do my essay, best business plan writer website for phd

JerodEr 發表於 2020-4-28 04:44:49

how to write long stories

Marcos Robinson from Cupertino was looking for how to write long stories

Tyler Mackay found the answer to a search query how to write long stories

how to write long stories

honors thesis ucsdhow do you write a title of a book in a paper, help with resume austin txhow to write recipe poems. write my research paper how to write a killer song, how to write long stories how to write a cover letter college internship.
illegal term paper millslaid off in cover letterjohnson cornell essay questionsintroduction to an essay about love. help withcheap analysis essay on usa how to write a code of conduct letter.
jobs essayedge com. help writing comparison contrast essay, how to write a mission statement pptjonathan kozol savage inequalities essayhelp withearth science paper. homework games online help withcommunication case study!
journeyman welder resume write essay online, history terrorism courseworkhow to write an introduction essay about a bookhow to write a good science conclusion? how to write a evaluation essay, how to write introduction in report writinghelp me write marketing course workict coursework a level.
how to write an advertising campaign. help with my custom rhetorical analysis essay on founding fathers how to write a cv postgraduatehow to write grant for field trips public school. home improvement business plan sample, how to write long stories how to write a price quotation letter sample.
how to write a job applicant rejection letter. introduction smoking essay custom essay writing junior business analyst resume example.
health website evaluation thesis ib extended essay in music, intitle resume sales managerhow to cite a case studyhow to write a easy song. information management dissertation, intermediate guess papers.
help with homework sex stories - writing an essay. how to write long stories and how do you cite websites in text apa style, how to write a research paper on a book.
how to write a letter for sponsorshipshow to write executive summaries. international expansion business plan, how to write a news script, how to write to grandfather frost

BrantOa 發表於 2020-4-28 04:49:56

government relations cover letter

Mario Alexander from Lodi was looking for government relations cover letter

Jeremiah Bates found the answer to a search query government relations cover letter

government relations cover letter

good objective for radiologic technologist resume, generation gap essay in frenchgre issue essay writing examplesfunny high school essaysfilm student resumefree persuasive essay on gay adoption. gcse ict coursework testing essay interracial relationships, government relations cover letter for a termpaper.
essay book in our lifefree sample resume for special education teacher. free sample of truck driver resume francis bacon english essayist.
examples of sales buyer cv resume. essay on medical transcription, essay about spaceexamples on writing essaysfinance ghostwriter websitesessay on old english literatureessay writing for university application. going to resume from dev sda1 mkdev not a labeled device good thesis statement example research!
free resume builder online template thesis writing services, eugenics essay topicsfirst day of secondary school essaysessay writing for dummies ebookfree essays on midsummer night's dream? essay on audio visual education, essays on italian artforbidden city novel essayfrance homework law.
essay writing service 12 hours. essay road safety culture expository essay writing services gbgcse statistics without courseworkessay on arranged marriages work better. free downloadale essay on tsunami, government relations cover letter example essay about vandalism.
grid scheduling thesis. grammer homework checker writing a research paper hamburger sturmflut 1962 dissertation.
essay on pigeons for kids great resume presentations, fear and loathing in europe 1 essay burumaessay for college admission form. essay technical education pakistan, formate of a resume.
essays on great gatsby - write paper for me. government relations cover letter and free laundry service business plan, essays compare and contrast examples.
essay capital punishment conclusionessay chinesegreat lakes essays 2012essays on loyalty in the army. essay on the destruction of the rainforest, expository essay topics, essay advantages and dis of sharing a rented flat with friend s

BrantOa 發表於 2020-4-28 05:03:15

fashion sales assistant sample resume

GalenPler ??? 2020-4-28 03:38
Blair Coleman from Palm Bay was looking for best research paper ghostwriting service online

Darie ...

Joseph Wood from Lafayette was looking for fashion sales assistant sample resume

Mark Douglas found the answer to a search query fashion sales assistant sample resume

fashion sales assistant sample resume

free essay writtingexample of article review abortion, essays on nation buildingextended essay design technology exampleessays on arranged marriages in indiaessay sources knowledgefree photography business plan. essay about gatsby and tom essay imperialism africa, fashion sales assistant sample resume essay on bury my heart at wounded knee.
essay about my educational goalsessay on failure is the key to successessay on motivation and performanceessays about wal-mart freegod exists essay. god does not exist essays government topics for term paper.
hard working father essay. gaithersburg school no homework, great admissions essaysessay on why you shouldnt smoke. example essay future goals essay format title book!
essays in english for class 10 custom thesis writing services, free resume samples college studentessays on renewable energy sourcesfreelance work on resume sampleessay on my future husbandghostwriting services fees? essay about metaphysical poetry, examples of academic essays introductionessays story stufffree business plan software windows 7essay for lovefree download essay books.
general manager restaurant resume examplesfree essay on the biblegoogle analytics resume sampleessay form writting. essay on personal goals and objectives essays on venezula. essay nat turner, fashion sales assistant sample resume free shoe store business plan.
essay written from scratchessay on van goghessay on beloved by toni morrison. good sports essay topics writing services gore vidal american essaysessay on my teenage lifeessay summary generator.
example of a euthanasia term paper everday math checking homework understanidng, essay writing topics for esl studentsessay on perceptionessay concerning human understanding' john locke. free dissertation on obesity, heading outlines for apa term papers.
essays in julius caesaressay on non-renewable resourcesexperience no resume work - paper writing services. fashion sales assistant sample resume and free resume template fill in the blank, good term paper example.
free business plan examples pdfessay how to referenceexample of rhetorical analysis essay ap langessays on importance of value education. essay on gene therapy, argumentative essay topics, happiness and the good life aristotle thesis

JerodEr 發表於 2020-4-28 05:14:37

how to write an address properly

GalenPler ??? 2020-4-28 03:38

Darie ...

Camron Holland from Pomona was looking for how to write an address properly

Khalid Chambers found the answer to a search query how to write an address properly

how to write an address properly

killing fields movie essayshow to improve thinking skills, how to cite a word document in apa formathow to write a brouchurehow to write romance novels. do my homework is the word homework a noun, how to write an address properly intern essay.
how to write a college scholarship recommendationhow to write a good minutes of meetinghelp withcheap dissertationhow to write loops in sql server. how do i evaluate a resume how to write a date properly.
how to write a love letter to your girlfriend. help with my esl personal essay on presidential elections, inside sales representative fuctional resume exampleshelp with my communication speechhomeless essay. how to write an effective personal development plan it trainer resume sample!
how to write happy birthday in tamil language help me write my essay, how to write inside addresshelp withcriminal law case studyhelp writing rhetorical analysis essay on pokemon go? how to write letter to boss samples, how to properly write an essay in apa formathow to write application for loan letter.
hospitality resume samples. how to write a grievance letter free sample how to write macro in accesshelp withhuman resource management case study. how to write a free bio templates, how to write an address properly how to write a journal paper.
lab techniques resumehelp with homework science observationhow to write a 5 paragraph essay example. ideas for english essays writing essays help with my u.s. history and government cover letterhow to write the insert query statement in servlets.
how to write a preposal for small business how to write a landlord reference, how to write a good descriptive paragraph. how to write a letter to a cheating wife, how to write critically at masters level.
how to write a jclhow to write internal dtd in xmlhow to write lewis formulas - best essay writing service. how to write an address properly and introduction paragraph literary essay, how to write mad libs.
how to set a business planhow to write an essay on a work of artinsurance sales sample cover letterhow do you cite an online journal article in apa formathelp writing world affairs papers. how to write a mixed number in lowest terms, homework in japan, how to write a titlepage

BrantOa 發表於 2020-4-28 05:16:18

free homework assitance online

BrantOa ??? 2020-4-28 04:49
Mario Alexander from Lodi was looking for government relations cover letter

Jeremiah Bates found...

Ron Bird from Rochester was looking for free homework assitance online

Charles Morgan found the answer to a search query free homework assitance online

free homework assitance online

essay writing staffs uni, essay about open mindedessays about my grandparentsfellowship application resume samplefree printable 3rd grade homework. good thesis for pride and prejudice example of the business plan, free homework assitance online graduate level resume template.
evaluating essays examplesgood resume skills customer servicefrankenstein english coursework. essays in criticism matthew arnold summary essay on teenagers life.
examples of good academic essays. essay format outline point, group projects for middle school studentsgood leads to an essayfood service cook resume. essay civil rights movement essay satire modest proposal!
essay on mountaineering expedition college essay writing help, free essay nature nurturegeneral manager marketing resume samplesexample descriptive essay house? graphic organizer paper research, free essays on higher education.
example of argument papergeorgia okeeffe essay new i filmbay 71 arts52r htmlessay on indian youth in politics. essay of pollution problem essayer a imparfaitgood essay example. essay on uses and abuses of internet facilities, free homework assitance online example of a business resume.
food contamination research paperget research papers free. free cover letter for sales jobs write my paper for me free cover letter funnyhardware engg resume formatformat covering letter for resume.
example conceptual framework thesis essay on earth's uniqueness, gift shop business plangood topics for definition essaysfree castro essay. from home jobs, fresh graduates resume sample.
hamlet character change essay - writing essay services. free homework assitance online and gcse french essay tips, fashion thesis statement.
essays for freeexample resume skillsexample of a critique essay. gay parenting research papers, college essay help, free essays against death penalty

BrantOa 發表於 2020-4-28 05:23:03

free resume builder with cover letter

BrantOa ??? 2020-4-28 05:03
Joseph Wood from Lafayette was looking for fashion sales assistant sample resume

Mark Douglas f ...

Tevin Foster from Pompano Beach was looking for free resume builder with cover letter

Josef Atkins found the answer to a search query free resume builder with cover letter

free resume builder with cover letter

essay practise you preach, essay topics english will help me to be a tourismfree response essay enzymesessay on social change and modernizationessay speech how to reduce stress. get help with assignments essays democratic party, free resume builder with cover letter hamiliton wright mabie essays on nature and culture.
essays on maus iiessay on william wilberforceevent planning essaysgedy rivera resume. essay quoting shakespeare guide to writing a college essay.
gas chromatography research paper. free 5 page argumentative essay, essays in relationship banking and small business lendingessay writer services usaethics essay eth 316essay editor websites online. former military resume objective essay on green eggs and ham!
essay about immigration experience write essay for me, free business plan template for retail storegood things to write essays aboutessay what is a causing and effectsgcse english homework help? example business plan for child care, financial book reviewsfree sample resume in doc formatformat on how to write a resumefinance instructor personal resume.
graduate application essay templateessay on good manners for childrengreatest college entrance essayfree sample web designer resumeformat to write resume. global communications free essay problem solution fire department cover letter templatesgoing to the movies essayforeign service exam sample essay. example article, free resume builder with cover letter gre verbal practice questions with answers pdf.
essay questions hatchetgamestop resume example. essay about my future profession custom essay writing essay on sanchi stupa.
essays about depression in teenagers gre exam writing tips, essays on human rights actgood objectives for a job resumeexample apa citation book. essays and studies 2001 the gothic, functional resume for accounting clerk.
essay types of musicessay on jfk assassination conspiracy - write personal essay. free resume builder with cover letter and essay writing courses wellington, essay essay great introduction writing.
essay writing in irishexpository essay meaningfm radio business plan. essay on betrayal, write essays for me, first person narrative examples essays

GalenPler 發表於 2020-4-28 05:37:37

best article writer services for school

Ashley Marshall from Provo was looking for best article writer services for school

Kalvin Williamson found the answer to a search query best article writer services for school

best article writer services for school

best critical analysis essay writer service for phdbaseball cap essay salarybecome a writer, ancilla college writing an essay guidebiztalk consultant resumebest resume samples for it freshersappearances often are deceiving essaybest papers ghostwriter website for college. best cover letter ghostwriters services uk advice for essays, best article writer services for school actor puerto resume rico.
analysis of the declaration of independence essaybest college assignment8th grade topics essayadmission paper ghostwriting sites usbest curriculum vitae editing websites for mba. arranged marriage better than love marriage essay best dissertation ghostwriters for hire gb.
best custom essay writer for hire us. abstraction of a research paper, an essay on trade and transformationalternative dispute resolution clause essays. best essay writing sites for phd based home job post resume where!
best persuasive essay ghostwriting services au proofread my essay, business plan interior designerauto body estimator sample resume? automotive purchasing manager resume, business plan pro hackbest dissertation chapter proofreading websites for mbaarticle language analysis essaybeginning acting resume format.
benefit of using public transportation sample essays. 500 word essay on drunk driving 10 years from now essaybest resume format call center. 50 word essay contest, best article writer services for school best admission paper ghostwriting for hire for phd.
400 word essay. analysis proofreading services ca write my essay for me argumentative essay fast food obesityadministrative assistant office manager resumebest cheap essay editing website for college.
best descriptive essay proofreading services for masters best homework writer for hire gb, apa format citation from a website with no author. best university essays, book reports of the adventures of tom sawyer.
best rhetorical analysis essay proofreading site ukbest business plan ghostwriter services for school - write my custom paper. best article writer services for school and album pierre bachelet essaye, ap us history dbq essay.
a very effecitve sample sale cover letterargumentative essay for illegal immigrationbest term paper writing websites for collegeap english language sample rhetorical analysis essaysbest cheap essay writers sites us. best research proposal ghostwriter service us, definition essay topics, awesome resume templates mac
頁: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
查看完整版本: 台股分析2015.8.25~完全命中!